Monday, May 22, 2006

Things are beginning to get interesting

The first thing that everyone asks from any guy who goes abroad is that how are the mems(chicks).Well I have been no exception and have been innundated with queries about the girls.


I have tried to be as frank as possible in this particular blog.No exaggerations no understatements.

The first site that I saw after landing on German soil at the airport was a German couple kissing passionately saying goodbye perhaps.So lets just say it was a precursor to what I was expecting from this trip.The first site i remember about my office was there was a bunch of ladies standing near the entrance.The secretary with whom I shall be associated for the next three months Antje Vandenberg was the first to greet me.Very charming and pleasant lady and thankfully english speaking.

there is this tradition in Germany that everyone greets you whenever they pass you.So hi's and morgen's toh totally common ho gaye the.And God swear I had been passed more smiles by girls in 2 days than in my entire 19 years and the truth is that even I had never passed so many smiles.

Ok now we get down to business.It had been 2 days and these hi's and hello's were getting boring.I knew a bit of German and believe me it comes in handy.I shed my introvert behaviour and decided to take things head on.The first interesting incident was when I was taking a snap of Golu and Nishil and there was this bunch of teenagers coming up.Nishil was a bit uptight abt something and I asked him to CHILL and a girl comes out of this group and whispers in my ear CHEESE.Man I was taken aback to such an extent that I couldnt think of anything to say back.

While going back home in the tram there were 3 absolutely drunk girls.Mein intentionally agle door se utra jahaan woh baithi thi.Ek ke saath baat shuru kar di and jab tak stop nahi aaya we were all laughing like idiots even though neither of us understood what the other was saying.

in the meantime we had come across some Indian girls and guys also.But what happened next is totally unbelievable and I wont fault you for not thinking this is true.nishil golu and me were roaming about on the Nikolaistrasse and this pretty young dame comes up and smiles.I thought I saw a look of recoginiton in her eyes but i couldnt recogonize her.She comes up flashes a smile says hello and starts chatting.All the while I am thinking who is this gal.In the midst of the conversation i mention that my name is Simran.She is like shocked out of her skin.She says,"You are simran I am looking for Harmeet".This is how I first met Varupi jain.This is what was actually supposed to happen.Varupi had lived in Leipzig for 8 months last year and was presently in Stuttgart. A friend of one of her friends Harmeet gets to know that she is in Leipzig and calls her to Nikolaistrasse and says that he is a sikh guy so she wont have problems recogonizing him and guess who lands up at Nikolaistrasse in his place.Yours truly.Well the list of coincidences doesnt end here.I was reading an article in Hindustan Times called Berlin Diary and you know who is supposed to be its author.You guessed it right .Varupi.So the first day we exchanged our numbers.I called her up the next day and we decided to meet the next day at Haupt Bahnoff.She was there albeit a bit late.She took us on a trip around the city and really we had a gala time.
Ok be ready for another surprise.There is a gurudwara in Leipzig.She took us there and believe me I have not seen golu this happy in the entire trip.Both he and Nishil finally got to have a satisfying indian meal after a long time.I could just see them licking their fingers.She is probably going to be here till thursday and I think we'd be going to a lake or something.

Mauritzbastei.I am going to remember this place for the rest of my life.It is an underground disc set up by students of Leipzig and it shall be remembered as the place where Simran rubbed his ass with 12-15 girls for the entire night.And man that place is heaven.I thank you Lord for telling me about this place before my first weekend itself because Varupi was telling me that Indians dont even get to know abt this place during the entire trip.We reached there around 11 pm and man you have got to see the size of the queue outside.Aur andar ja ke toh meri eyeballs bahar aa gayi.As if we had reached a sea of skin.I was not going to let go of this opportunity come what may.I am well known for having two left feet when it comes to dancing.I was afraid ki kahin this does not create mayhem in the disc.But man I really got to know I am not such a bad dancer after all.There were times when people were copying what I was doing.Well that is another story.Chicks chicks everywhere.Long short fat thin black white blonde brunette every kind.But the one that caught my attention was the one who was 6feet 3inch tall for obvious reasons.Back home in India she would have looked like an alien perhaps.But here she was the centre of attraction .everyone seemed to be hitting on her.she was in a group of 4 people.Golu challenged me to approach one of them.Aur challenge sun ke toh mera dimaag waise hi chakra jaata hia.I gave up all kind of hesitation went straight up and asked one of them Sprachen Sie English?
she said no aur meine suna di do chaar gaali.aur woh has padi .phir thodi der usne broken english mein aur meine broken german mein baat ki.the best part was that the music was so loud that you had to whisper everything in the ear and she was smelling like a goddess.thodi der nache and then it was time for hunting once more.Oops i almost forgot to tell you her name.Sandra.Thodi moti thi but cute bhi thi.
next was Anna.Us case mein it was just Hi I am Simran.Hi I am Anna.Handshake.do you speak English.No.Oh ok,bye then.

well kuch logon ko yeh padh ke lag raha hoga kaunse bade studape dikha diye.But mere liye this was like GODGIRI.

And yeah a footnote for someone.Someone who kept on saying ,"how am I going to spend the next 1.5 years without you"but actually didnt even remember when was I supposed to fly away.And this after all I had done for her.I deserved better.I could find more comfort and warmth in these strangers than in you.Where did I go wrong.Or was I really the one who went wrong.

13 Comments:

At 3:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mAn dAt is fascinatingly engrossing .. boY i feel like hell sitting here nOw ,u hv now spoiled my entire summers dAmn u ..which i was about to spend in peace at my home :( no longer do i wish to go 4 any of d interns now (until dey r a call from germany ;) though he he) chalo bro happy huntin nd o keep us nformed about ur latest gripping nd riveting Adventures .. guten tag (dats german for good evening i hope)

 
At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

me the worst frnd one cud have... nvr come upto someones expectation...
yes u deserved better..!!
am sorry once again... if at all it means anything now...

 
At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep rocking simaran chakke de phatee

 
At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bhai ye footnote kiske liye tha yaar???bata de plz

 
At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mast maze kar raha hai ....
isi tarah machate rehna wahan ...and keep blogging these interesting stories

 
At 3:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u rock man!
i never knew this side of urs
keep up...........

 
At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u write so well, trust me i just opened yr blog in a hurry that i'd just look thru it.. but once i started reading, i stopped right at the end.. its great, u're enjoying so much :) just great! keep it up, and seriously keep blogging..

 
At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sat sri akal! hmm..be careful - not ALL people there are great. many are, but you must take care. and the gori girls are very fast. keep your values in check, and make sure you don't let nay friends be mislead. :) anyhoo..have fun, can't wait to read your adventures! tc! pattie kaur

 
At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sat sri akal!

just read your blog entry, and it's very nice! i was taken though by the girls who seem friendly, but those who show the skin too easily are not out to make your life good. they're out to exhibit their own egos. and, as a sikh, this is prohibited in our faith. stay away from people who are willing to show their body so fast. or teach them modesty. and always remmeber these temptations will not make you life good, but fill you with guilt. you must stay away from it for your best health and mental and emotional health too.
that tall girl was at the cnetre of attention bcause she was a show off, dhe was trying to get people to boost her ego. you do deserve better than all that. tc, pattie kaur

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simran bata na yar yeh last para kiske liye tha.....
IITian ki love story must be interesting yar....

 
At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paasha ji...maze kariye..khub maze..sab pata kariye, fir sath maze karenge

 
At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kya baat hai simran..
tune to macha rakhi hai
keep it up
aish kar
waise kisne tera dil tod diya yaar.. i
mean its really bad..
newaz keep rocking..

 
At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don have words... cant even let the silent tear escape the eye... m sorry.. u desrve better i know.. i told u that b4 u left.. so plz go ahead n njoy.. just take care!!
still ur stupid frnd
nish

 

Post a Comment

<< Home