Friday, May 26, 2006

The beach

Ok I agree the beach wasnt as fascinating as the one in Leonardo di caprio's 'The Beach'.But hey who cares.this one was a manmade one built at a place where there used to be mining pits.

Deepak had arrived from Cottbus and Aneesh from Gottingen.So we were a gang of five.I insisted on making it six(Varupi ;)).So we headed out to the "beach" around 4 pm.It was supposed to be men's day in Germany and this day everyone on the streets is drunk like the bewdas of India. Singing, shouting, dancing, flirting every man on the street turns into a hooligan.And yeah many women too. A football was arranged and a footie match ensued.I was on the beach after 2 years and this was my first time on a cold beach.The temperature was around 5 C and poor me and Aneesh were in Tshirts and shorts(needless to say I lost my voice the next day).Varupi is going on Sunday morning and i guess the delhi heat would be a relief for her.she didnt seem to be a winter person.Dressed to T.Anyways we said our goodbyes(one more time and even this time both of us were not sure whether it is the last time).But a piece of advice Germany mein beach pe jaana hai toh jackets umbrella chahiye and not shorts and sunglasses.but hey I have never enjoyed more than I did that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home