Friday, May 26, 2006

My First Kiss

OK Well I want to set the ground rules for this blog beforehand.Golu insists that a kiss is not a kiss until it is a French kiss.Yes if we go by this definition I am yet to have my first kiss.but I am myself not a believer in this definition.To me a kiss is a kiss.

Date 24.05.2006 Venue Moritzbastei(Yeah here comes that name again but this time with the correct spellings).Aneesh had just arrived from Gottingen.There was a dance till you drop party at moritzbastei and just hearing that made Aneesh's tiredness evaporate.We went straight there .The queue was even longer than before but the crowd seemed less(I can say that because I could atleast keep my foot down on the floor unlike the other day).After the tongue lashing that I received from people back home for my previous visit I had decided to be a bit more restrained(????) this time.0015 hrs It had been half an hour t and it was almost clear that tonight it is going to be my dry spell and very frankly speaking i wasnt dejected abt it. No it was not the case of sour grapes.the thrill and excitement of the first time cant be matched.Can it???

Ok and this is when out of the blue another "first time" happened. A group of 3 girls and one guy was dancing close to us.One of the girls stared at me and smiled and obviously I smiled back.She told the girl next to her that that guy is smiling at me(or atleast that is what I think she told her).She then told it to her 2nd friend who was standing closest to me.She waved at me and smiled.I went up to her gave a toothy smile [:D] and said I am Simran.She said Zimerad????I said no "Simran".She said "Zimeran".I gave up and said yes yes Zimeran.You could see her happiness on getting it right finally.She then said ," Hello Zimeran I am Irene". I was tempted to say "who Imran" but I guess better sense prevailed.All these conversations were happening in whispers.And then she came close to my face with me thinking that she wants to whisper something when suddenly muaaahh.A kiss.I though perhaps it was accidental.But when I looked up I saw that she was asking me to kiss her back.And this is how Deepak described my reaction," Simran(Zimeran) was shell shocked and his eyeballs widened up.His face had this expression which seemed to be asking"SERIOUSLY?????".Yeah I kissed her back(Wow a girl's skin andlips are really as soft as a child's) and said goodbye(Yes all you surprised people this is what I seriously did).All your life you wait for this moment and it is all over in 5 seconds.Amazing.

People I have received a lot of comments about me having forgotten my morality after coming here.There is nothing of that sort. I have not touched alcohol(even though all 4 of my companions drink) and neither do i plan to drink.All 3 -Sandra Anna and Irene- they were not drunk at all.Irene was charming good looking and interested but hey I didnt ask her out.Because yes Soul does come before body.


12 Comments:

At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm nice to hear abt ur first kiss.
That wz sweet.
wasiey 1st thing i'll like to tell u one thing... drinking does nt mean 'loss in morality'
second thing ki ... u shud have askd her out.. agar ek baar bhi u felt sumthing for her.

- Piyush

 
At 4:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well dude, that was a pretty cool first kiss review...
but you should have took a chance with irene... maybe you could hav got a good soul too...

 
At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey man, ur blog rocks!!! it seems like u are having the fun of ur life. and congratulations on ur first kiss!!! anyways keep us updated.
umang

 
At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dude congrats!!! and i must say u r a damn good writer.
keep rocking!!

 
At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gr88 DaTS GuuuuuuuDD .. CONGRATULATIONS 4 MAKING MY SUMMER EVEN WORSE .. (KIDDING) job well done mann nd hey liked dAt dOul comE before Body THING (hats OOFF).. keep njOying

 
At 5:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if this wud hav been kahlon...i wud have said...u rock paape...but it bein u sardara...u really sucked at that...hw cud u react so dumb ullu de patthe...

 
At 4:05 AM, Blogger Damanpreet singh said...

congrats Zimeran...good post...

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger Whatever said...

Nice kiss post.

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Jagmeet Singh said...

nice post sirjee....nd that soul comes bfore body thing was gr8...

 
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zimeran, so all those german courses, all that apping and all those sleepless nights finally paid up, huh?
Good to hear yu're having a great time. Most of the Nottingham guys here are getting jealous of your escapades. Have fun, lots of it!

 
At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooook! well that s cool... i told you this was supposed to happen... how can u be in such a cool place and not meet girls! khote dont be so dumb! its ok! just chill! and u cud have continued talking! might hav at least got a gud frnd!!!
nish.

 
At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude,
First kiss and all was pretty interesting. And I also believe that a Kiss is a kiss..though my first kiss happened ages ago and I have progressed in life since.

But whats any of that got to do with morals? :p What is so immoral about a kiss? Or am I missing something here altogether?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home