Monday, June 12, 2006

a thank you mail for my guardian angel

Was getting bored like shit in the office so time to write another blog.

Hmmmmm first of all a public clarification.I dont write for anyone.This blog is for me only.So all these people who keep on creating hue & cry abt me writing lies in this can go to hell coz I dont give a damn abt you.Secondly yes this blog is only abt the rosy side of my stay here.There are thorns (as always) attached with these roses and when they prick they hurt like anything.

And now for the mail.Why a mail?Well i guess there is no other way of saying thanks.Everytime I have felt down my guardian angel has always rigged up some concotion to cheer me up(well almost always). The day I met Jana I was low like hell and she brought me back to earth level atleast.and the same thing happened during my trip to Hamburg.

I dont know why I had been feeling low and lonely during the entire trip.5am.Sunday.St.plais hauptbahnhoff.In the group of 7 I was with Ashu(sleeping) while the rest were scattered at different places.This girl comes up along with another girl(almost half asleep).Thick rimmed specs.hair tied in a careless manner.but full of energy and vigour.The chirpy kind.and she barks out something in German pointing at my floaters.And i use my standard reply,"Ich sprache nicht Deutsch".and she says ,"Oh but you look like a german".And i was like,"really??".she was one of the best characters I have met in my stay here.humble,ambitious and intelligent.She was Navina.so when I told her I was from India the interest began to increase.she asked me what her name meant saying that it is supposed to be an Indian name.I told her it means new but she said that I have heard that it means something else also.and then suddenly it struck me.Nagina +naveen=Navina.a new diamond.and do you know what was her reply.diamond that toh I really am.Yeah i know this doesnt go with the humility thing but frankly diamond she was.Maybe I should have told her that.What maybe,I should have definitlely told her that but then not everything goes perfect.

We talked for just 10 mins and within those 10 mins. I got to know a lot about her life and vice versa also.We also had to travel by the same train as hers but Golu was not well so we had to postpone our journey[:(].We said our goodbyes.No kisses by the way.It was really great to see someone after such a long time laughing along with you and the bonhomie created was great.If I were to write the entire conversation probably everyone would not even bother to start with this blog.so i give that a miss.

I know what is going to be the general comment on this post.Bandi se baat kar li toh koi boht bada teer maar liya?Yaar mein yahaan teer maarne waale incidents nahi likhta.Just some new experiences some everyday happenings.some things i want to remember.some things i want by my side everytime.Baaki sab toh sirf ek experience ke liye kiya jaata hai.

Feeling a bit low even today.Guardian angel wherever you are don't disappoint me this time

3 Comments:

At 3:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm.. chill :) thats the first thing i'd like to say! sounds like u were more than frustrated when u wrote this.. anyway, good that u chose to express yrself, other than listening to ppl.. sounds very nice that u keep on meeting strangers and turn them into friends :)

by the way, anyone who reads yr blogs will say crap things only if he/she is jealous.. so why think so much, just enjoy!

Guardian angel shall take care of the rest :)

 
At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gud experience...:)

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

cant help feeling like smiling after reading this:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home