Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The night I almost lost my virginity not once but twice

Ok so now that I have made u leap out of your seats with the title, I guess I wil have to deliver on the content part too.

Now that I am sure that not more than 10 people read this blog(even that much seems an exaggeration) I can get a bit raunchy out here.Hey I have warned you in advance.And I am sure that I will probably end up looking like a complete dumbo at the end but I did whatever I did after careful thought and in complete senses.

I perhaps mentioned before that I made friends with a lot of Punjabi people out here in Leipzig( i will soon write a post about them also). They would keep on talking about how they got this girl today and that girl.And I kept on wondering that this is not possible.No one can do stuff like that.we are all outsiders here.And they would especially tease me saying u r such a tall handsome guy who knows english well.U can have whoever u want.I remember a Pakistani's comment especially"Agar mein tere jinna sohna hunda na taan adhi leipzig diyan kudian da &&(*^&*(^*^*^*(*&*^^%%$^R^ kar chukya hunda." And even two of my companions here would go to discs and night clubs and return to tell incidents setting me even more on fire.

I began to think that there has to be something wrong with me only that I cant get a girl here.I'd say my insistence on the girl making the first move was the culprit.But i was not going back on that.Coz otherwise there is no fun in the game.

You perhaps remember the France Togo match.It was kinda relief for me from the bad mood I was in.
On tuesday there were two matches Brazil-Ghana and France-Spain.I left office early went home slept took a shower and came to watch the matches.Brazil's match had just reached half time when one of my Punjabi friends(Minta) came up and said let's go.boht aish karvata hai woh even though he himself is no rich man.We met two other guys and watched the match together.Chalo match khatam hua and Minta said he will come back here only for the 9 PM match.I said i will be here only.when I entered the arena (which was almost empty)I saw this attractive girl talking to two guys. I just thought in my mind Lucky bastards.I sat alone for some time and then three deutsch people said France will lose today( I was wearing a France tshirt today)and i said no it will win.they laughed and said let's see.they were joined by another man(an Iranian) who seemed more friendly he said hello and said "Du bist english"(are you english?)I said no and came to their table.and in my broken deutsch said france will win today. Meanwhile the girl I was talking about came to the table.and started speaking with the three germans. and then to the iranian(he spoke deutsch).and then she said something to me.my standard reply"Ich sprache nicht Deutsch".And she said "Oh" but do you speak english??and my eyes literally lit up.

Yes indeed I speak english.and I cant thank you enough if you also do.Oh she was a goddess.It was still an hour for the match to start. we talked about a lot of things-politics,caste system,Bush,Iraq(ok you can laugh but remember the one who laughs last laughs the longest)love,drugs,music.She said Spain is going to win today.I told her that I can bet that france is going to win.

bore ho rahe ho?should i switch over to the good stuff right away.well just one little detail.It rained that evening(it comes into the picture later).and for a moment I thought perhaps my hopes have also been washed away.

Ok france 1-0 down.she comes up to me I am sorry but ur team is going home today.and then france scores I instinctively give her a hug(too tight).half time rain starts again france scores again and this time it is no hug.We kiss each other.3rd goal and I am a bit more reserved and just give a hug.France wins. Viva La france.

This girl was hot.I saw atleast 4 other guys trying their luck with her.there was even one who asked her about the night and she politely said no.She was not young.she said 27 but looked like 32 to me.but great figure and beautiful dress.

Ok so what???well then we danced in the arena for some while and kissed again. it was my first time dancing with a girl hand in hand and i am really really bad at that. I cursed myself for that. the DJ wounded up and she said I want to give u a grand party.in the meanwhile a german had also come along . He said he also wanted to go.She said Ok.so we took a taxi to "LA PLAYA CLUB" which had a reggae and salsa night.she was crazy about reggae. but when we reached there all that was playing was salsa and i swear I could have gone to sleep in that music .she went up to the DJ and told him that this guy has come from France and where is the fucking reggae music?We left the club cursing them all the way.

No tram No taxi. we decided to hitch hike.and what a way to hitchhike.she would stand in the middle of the road tell us to hide and raise her dress a little.two cars stopped but when we appeared they sped away. she called up a taxi from her mobile and then she dropped the bombshell,"Look it is getting late.If you want you can come over to my home to sleep with me.I mean in my house.No sex just hospitality."

My friends in Leipzig had told me that girls would always invite u this way only to unleash themselves later.Hmmmm frankly she was so friendly and so jovial that I couldnt resist saying yes if only to get to spend more time with her.and then I committted a blunder I asked her are you sure it wont be a problem if I come home with you.This in front of the german(she had given the invitation when he had gone to piss)and the german started asking her what is he saying and she said nothing nothing.well the taxi didnt show up we went by tram to the main station and she asked me are you sure you will find your way back home I said yes.She went to the tram driver and enquired about my stop(HEHEHHE she didnt know I have been going by the same tram for past two months).she seemed genuinely concerned about me. She gave me her phone no.and said call me . I want to see you again. Then we kissed each other 4 times(yupp I was counting)and with a tear in the eye i said bye bye.had it not been for the bloody german I would have woken up in a girl's room

I am not too sure what I would have done if I had really gone there. I dont think i would have gone all the way with her no way.I might call her up one of these days and take her out or see another match with her(she paid for that evening). I remember one of her lines,"Money money honey it is not funny"
Oh I have this idiotic habit of giving the girl's name in the end - katja

ok the second chance was more direct and this time i myself turned it down(btw the second chance came before the first). we were dancing after the match and this girl comes up to me and asks me where are u from.India I say.and then she said one of the funniest lines I have ever heard," You look like Bob Marley."She was Sandarin from Hungary and man she was desparate that night.she started running her hands over my chest and said i want to dance with you. I took her aside and kissed her passionately she seemed to be begging for more and straight forward asked ," do you live with ur parents or friends" I said No I live alone.She started smiling and then it struck me what she was really asking. i danced with her kissed her once more and went back to Katja.Later I saw her going with one of the English fans(dont ask me what was an English fan doing in a France- spain match).I didnt like the looks of her.I dont mean she was ugly or something.on the other hand she was more beautiful than katja.it was her desparation which set the alarm bells ringing.

So I survived that night to tell you this story.and the sojourn continues............................

9 Comments:

At 5:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

macha rakhi hai puttar...sahi jaa reha hai....
tu zindagi me bahut aage tak jaayega[;)]........

 
At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sahi hai yaara...mast raatan katda peya hain tu taan.....aidan di takdeer saannu vi mil jaaye kithe taan mazaa hee aa jaaye......kisses taan hun tere layi common hee ho gayian ne......chal well done...agge ek saal peya hai lyon vich...othe vi aidan hee machaande rahi......

 
At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And here I thought you were this coy chap. Kudos to your wildest night!

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okie, now this one was a shocker.. u suddenly so chilled out and relaxed abt all those cliched issues.. but i'm happy u didnt really go to that girl's place that night, coz as far as i know u, if smthing went wrong u wd've spend remaining days in terrible guilt aur apun sab doston ko tumhein sambhaalna padta :D anyway, ofcourse i maybe wrong.. so just enjoy, and hv fun in whichever way YOU want it, not in whichever way ppl want u to hv it :) take care!

 
At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

spend=spent*

 
At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm...

 
At 3:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mast hai.. saale insit mein to bada sharmila sa rehta hai, kya baat hai??

 
At 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One thing read the book called
" The inscrutable americans"..
Will be a good reading for you.
It's by Anurag mathur an indian auther.

 
At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mast hai bidu... laga reh laga reh... waiting for "THE BIG POST" agar kabhi punjaban mili to...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home