Thursday, June 29, 2006

"photo"electric effect

Before any of you starts feeling I am going to start a Physics lecture let me clarify it is nothing like that.

But sometimes the jealousy of human mind amazes me.I know it better coz I think I am one of the most jealous guys you will ever meet and I say this with all sincerity.

After the last post everyone started asking for Katja's photo as proof .HAHAHAHAHA.I can stop annny stranger on the street get my photo clicked and say this is Katja.then what will you do??Probably start asking for her birth certificate or something.

Go thru the orkut profile of any IITian intern in Europe and you will find atleast one photo with a mem. Even I thought at times that I should do this but Hey I am not on a 2 month sojourn here.I have to live for 18 months here.I would much rather make friends out here than get my photos clicked.

There were two reasons I did not bring a camera along.I am from a middle class family which doesnt really swim in money and a digital camera could mean half the month's salary.I couldnt do that just to fulfill some fantasy.But the more important reason is that this trip is my dream.I want to live it for myself and not for someone else. and when u run after Kodak moments that can get ruined.

2 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, frankly u're the first person i've seen saying that "I want to live it for myself and not for someone else" in the way that u really meant.. wonderful.. i think its the best answer u cd give to smone who asked u for "proof"?? hehehe.. weird ppl.. and man, i can c the height of jealousy of ppl by this incident!!

 
At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

watch out! u r turning into one of me... photoelectric effect!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home