Thursday, July 06, 2006

dil ke armaan aansoon mein beh gaye.......................

Katja-the word had come to govern my life for the past few days.I think govern is the wrong word.Lets just say that she was an important part of my German sojourn.

Just couldnt wait for the next day (France match).poora din baith ke doston ke saath discuss kiya ki aaaj aisa karoonga vaisa karoonga.We had a party in the office that evening.I had told Katja about it and said that i wont be able to come to Augustus platz at 8 o'clock since I have to attend that party.I would be there by 9.The party was gr8 the food even better but I was getting impatient.Left the party at 8:10 and made my way to Augustusplatz.reached there by 8:30.

and disaster struck.Katja was nowhere to be seen at the fixed place.I thought perhaps she would come at 9 o clock.and kept on waiting and waiting.But no,she didnt come.What went wrong???I dont know.she doesnt have my no.to inform me about that.

And guess who I met that night-Sandarin.but I was so disappointed by that time that I just said a distant hello and made my way back to the hostel with my tail between my legs.

The world cup draws to an end.and I think with that the fun is also going to end.As for Katja.I dont know.I will definitely want to meet her atleast once before I go back.She has been too gr8 till now to give me the ditch like this.I do have her number.

The first casualty of this encounter is Nina and Claudia.I made up my mind not to call up Nina coz dont want a "heartbreak" again.

Just made me wonder Has time finally come a full circle for me.Back to square one........................

2 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm.. i dont know katja, dont know the kind of person she is.. so i'm just thinking when will u call her up and just inquire if everything is fine with her.. probably she ditched?? but i dont know her, cant say.. but i think its a little bit of responsibility to check out once if u hvnt already done that.. and not calling up Nina even once isnt a good idea, until u really think u wanna be alone for smtime.. i mean, c'mon.. ofcourse u decide, but there's no point doing it just coz of another girl.. unfair, isnt it?

anyway, u were supposed to tell abt sm local Punjabi fight? guess u forgot..

 
At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on simranineurope.blogspot.com. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Let me present you with one fact here. Recent Research shows that closely 90% of all U.S. grownups are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home