Monday, July 03, 2006

It is getting better and hotter every day

No I am not talking about the World Cup which indeed is also getting better.nor about my twisted ankle.
then what indeed?well read on till the end..............

Well after the wild night I was looking for something more subtle(a case of sour grapes???maybe)

France has proven lucky for me till now.Most of the readers of this blog know this by now.however living in germany it was kinda disappointing that nothing interesting ever happened to me even though I was always there wearing a german tshirt.and this time I decided not to wear the tshirt.two reasons .I was afraid that germany is going to lose the quarterfinal and also because that tshirt now bears a small hole courtesy some idiot's cigarette.

for the 5 pm match i was there at 3 pm itself.one because i dont have anything to do in the office and it is better to be amongst the crowd.and two because if u r late then baby you can forget getting an entry in there.

I was alone that day(as usual)and it is not easy spotting the Punjabi crowd amongst 15000 people.so I prepeared myself for one more boring day.esp with Katja in Dresden(I called her up and asked her if we could see the match together.unfortunately she was working in Dresden so hard luck for me)got a nice spot in front of the screen.

hmmm usually my tendency is to get a spot near a group of girls.so that atleast I dont get bored during the match and if i am lucky then perhaps a bit of more also than just plain eye candy.this time i knew i hardly stand a chance so preferred going to a spot where i could catch the action in the best possible way.I found myself next to a group of teenagers-4 boys and 2 girls. The boys were cheering for germany at their loudest but the girls(especially the taller one).Man I dont know how to describe their antics and actions.One girl would take out a candy and put it in the other's t-shirt.and she would take it out and eat it.I mean this is just one of the things they were doing. The taller one would look at me in a funny kinda way(she later told me the reason) and I would look back at her and give a smile but say nothing.this continued for a while...............


Ok just to show you I evolve with every blog I give out the girls' names in the beginning itself-Nina and Claudia.Nina being 5ft 11 very fair slim.Claudia was much shorter,a bit fatter but more cuter. As for their ages- I am going to get beaten up on this.Look i will be very frank on this.They looked like 19 or 20 that is why i took interest in them. They turned out to be just 16.Oops.well if i overestimated their age they reciprocated it.They were to later tell me that they also thought me to be 24 or 25(I am 19+) .Tit for tat

My worst fears were confirmed about their being not interested in football when the match started. Nina sat down(the rest of the crowd stands).hmmmm there was the regular eye contact( I prefer to call it aankh mataka)-flirting thru ur eyes.And then I said to myself just wait for the half time.phir baat karte hain.

Half time and tragedy.both took placce together.half time hua nahi ki yeh dono kahin kat li.me standing there with 4 guys.I used this opportunity to get to know the guys better.but helloooooo No English.

The girls come back and then disappear again after Argentina scores.And that is when the fire was lit.
I saw two stupid Italians with hats and all talking to them.As long as it is a German no fight.but Italians ............ no way.Andar se desh pyaar ki bhavna jaag uthi.India v/s Italy.the girls brought the italians along with them(More likely the Italians chep ho gaye).Now the game starts......

My first move was to block the way of italians so that they dont get too close to the girls.Claudia by this time had come behind me.Time for action."Oh can you see the screen."was???(German for what) ."Can you speak English."Yes a little bit(here comes the standard reply.All I asked was what is your name.Claudia she said.and the rest as they say is history

I wont reproduce the entire conversation but just as a reminder for myself it was full of half truths , blatant lies and absolute truths.

Germany would go on to beat argentina on penalties.Nina would leap on Claudia and it sent me thinking "Am I with lesbians??"(A fear which would prove itself wrong later).Now there was a gap of about 40 mins between the time I first started talking and the time the match finished.We 3 had chatted non stop since then.We danced like idiots(we = claudia and nina).There were hi5's all around.
Vaapis jaate hue Claudia ko utha ke poore gang ne paani mein phenk diya.she ran after us and slipped.hehehee it was all very funny.and then we went to McDonald's.i offered to give a treat.They wont hear a thing about that.and looked at me as if i was talking about something alien. By this time let's see what my accomplishments were- i had got nina interested in the sikh religion,claudia got to know about raj kapoor's johnny mera naam, I had got such nice friends.and this had led to a fight with one of tthe local Punjabis(details later).

All of them were not from Leipzig.They were from Zwicau(2.5 hrs away).so the problem of remaining in touch came up after this.They were from a village.So no email(surprising!!!!).Nina gave me her phone no.(Thank you Dear Lord)and we plan to meet up on Friday again.(shit why dont i have a mobile here,makes a helluva difference).While going it was the same routine- a hug and a kiss on the cheek (which i deliberately prolong[;)]).

After katja and Sandarin this......
Life in Germany is right now rocking and it is a sincere prayer to u God.keep it that way

3 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okie.. so looks like u were in quite a hurry writing this one, ki bas sab kucch mention kar doon, hai naa?? guess u're right.. u began with a good downpour of real emotions but end mein aate aate more of a forced writing.. anyway, now coming to the content of yr blog.. every 3 days, new 2 girls? good going.. ab to mujhe bhi jealousy hone lagi hai :D not fair!! anyway, u sure deserve sm good time too, so enjoy :) and i think yr date shd go perfect.. do tell us all abt it!!

 
At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

16...thats a bit too old aint it..by ur standards i mean

 
At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if u have any of ur old Indian pals' fone numbers now in ur fone book???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home