Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My first date in Europe

I was very confused when choosing the title for this blog.There were quite a few in my mind."my first european girlfriend".OR "My longest smooch ever"

Well i didnt choose the first one coz if one has to have a European girlfriend then one has to also meet the European standards for the definition of a girlfriend. I mean we hangout together,drink and eat together, dance together party together flirt with each other and other things which i wont make public.But i guess to fulfill the European standards you have to add sleep togethter.and that is what we dont do.So no European girlfriend.The other title would have fetched a larger no.of hits but it sounded very arrogant and full of self- publicity.

Different people have different interpretations for a date.My definition is that it should nt be the first time you should be meeting the girl.you should hang out for some time.then dinner or lunch.then hand in hand roaming about and blah blah..................................................

Anyone can get a girl in europe anyone.to dance with,to get a photo clicked with,maybe a hug or kiss too.But I wanted to take someone out on a date my way.All my trysts with the girls had ended in single encounters.

Germany Italy semifinals.mein poore 8 ghante b4 the match ghar chala gaya tha.rested properly.sajh dhaj ke nikala.alone.not knowing what is in store for me.You can expect a crowd of 20-25,000 for a Germany match.so couldnt hope to see my punjabi friends.Just hoped that my luck continues.

Hanging out..........................

And it did and in what a spectacular manner.Just as I entered the arena I saw Katja.Fancy the chances in a crowd of 20000.But hey look at the shareef me.I didnt go upto her straightaway.Instead i positioned myself in such a way that she could see me and my back was turned towards her.Just wanted to see if she was really interested in me or not(one of my stupid tricks).and soon I feel a kick up my ass.Oh My God.Katja.Where in heaven's name did u land from?surprise surprise.

and today I was alone with her.or so I thought.ek german ne us pe fight maari thodi der.They start talking in German so cant do much about it.thodi der toh it was OK but then I came up with a plan. "Katja dont you think we should move forward.we will get a better view there".Tschuss(BYE) to the german.but aage ja rahe the toh nayi museebat.usko apna 15 saal puraana dost mil gaya who was with his girlfriend.shuru mein toh mere ko boht gusaa chada but i soon realized that this person is a messiah for me.Boht help ki usne.seedha hi poochta"so how do you find katja?Beautiful,isnt she??"and he was a real german stud.well built and relaxed and with a personality to die for.chalo chhodo I am not gay anyways.

the match starts and my hand starts finding interesting places.sometimes in katja's hands,sometimes shoulders sometimes waist,sometimes.....every time the ball reaches the german area she would close her eyes hold me in a tight embrace.Thank god Italy played so well that day[:D].I would try to keep her calm and relaxed but she was all excited...

118th min.She has her back to the screen eyes closed she in my arms.Italy scores.as usual she looks up at me but this time i dont have a smile on my face.A Weird expression.I am sorry and hold her in a tight embrace.2nd goal.She has her heart broken.She sits quitely for the next 15 mins.me alongside her. saying nothing.

Dinner....................

Then I pick her up and say lets go for dinner.My treat.Cheer up.Me with my arm across her waist and hers across mine go to a fast food restaurant.She says she wont eat anything.not in the mood for it.Ok then I will also have nothing.NO no dont do this.ok i will eat a little.we take our food and sit.Then comes the part I like the most- talking.telling each other about his/her life.She told me her love story and how it went bad and I told her mine.and we were like oh i am so sorry.In the midst of all this her mind would go back to Germany's defeat.I would try my level best to cheer her up.

Roaming about hand in hand............(and much more)

It was around 2o clock.We made a date for the next match(france)[;)].and then I walked her to her bicycle.Yeah nothing weird till now.It was the usual kiss on either cheek while saying goodbye and I dont know what happened but the next thing that i remember is my lips locked with hers and her tongue in my mouth(ugh....).It was the longest smooch of my life-25 seconds.I just didnt want to let go of her that night.Was totally out of breath by the time we finished the kiss.Said goodbye once more.And then I came back home wondering how is my life going so well these days...........

Cant wait for today's match.

2 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

do me proud my turbaned friend

 
At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

alright.. i'm sorry, really i am, just cdnt write then.. dont know why.. let me just start now, before i stop again (i tried writing thrice earlier).. from the beginning.. so u and katja dont meet the "european standards" for the definition of a girlfriend for u, hehehe.. out of all the words, u chose the best words to describe it :) but then, thats whats special abt yr writing! its interesting that the soccer matches hv in practicality helped u out much more than anybody else i guess :) i just watched Serendipity, and i think u meeting katja suddenly is the perfect example of "destiny" (though i've got no idea where u both r finally gonna land up).. its interesting, the way u handled her sadness and stuff.. agar yahaan jo tumne 1% likha hai, wohi interesting hai.. then what can i say abt the reality :) and abt yr "longest smooch".. well i understand u can feel that its long, but noting the time?? what was that?? infact how did u do that!! and why "ugh".. is it all that bad for guys?? hehehe.. just trying to extract sm fun out of here :) coz i never do that in my comments, right? anyway, yr heartbroken blog is still to be read by me.. so i'll stop this comment, before my vocabulary betrays me.. enjoy, the destiny is with u but if u dont act, things cant work :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home