Monday, July 24, 2006

An Indian date with a Greek girl in Deutschland

Sounds pretty international.Doesnt it?Well it is meant to be one

The story starts pretty early during the trip.I think it was my first time washing clothes in the washing room in the basement.Just as I entered there was this girl looking absolutely confused and bewildered.
"Ich nehme hilfe.tur nicht offnen"The door of the washing machine was not opening.Luckily I had a similar model back home and knew how it open it mechanically.I open the machine for her and she expresses her gratitude.
This is where the story took a different turn.Golu asked for an iron from her and subsequently invited her for dinner(a promise which was never fulfilled somehow)
I thought she was gone for good until destiny interfered.I was going shopping one day to the Alle center when i met her in the lift.Till now I was under the impression that she is Deutsch so I tried out my Deutsch not to very good effect though.And then I hear the magic words"Do you speak English"

We went to the shopping mall together with me getting to know that she is VICI from Greece and doing her masters here(Ever wonder why do I always end up with woman older than me?????????)Well our next meeting was more incidental.She was with her roommate Viera from Czech Republic.They were going to the stadium for a match but i had some work so I had to get off.

Mensa.I was sitting alone.I see vici near the counter and turn my head the other way(again?????????). But she nevertheless spots me and comes and sits in front of me.Ah what a pleasant surprise.So we do what I have done the entire summer-talk.and then out of the blue she asks me there is this russian restaurant which i really want to go to.Would you like to come along.And I look upto her with a look which says do you think i would say no.and then suddenly it hits me there is an indian party this weekend.So i tell her if she want s to come with me.she says a bit apprehensively though yeah sure.She gave me her phone no.and said send me a message or something.ab nayi museebat.message kahaan se bhejoon.and then i run into her again the next day at mensa.so we talk about when to go and then i screw up once more.i tell her 9 o clock only to realise that trams run only till 8:30.well when things are going right they usually go all the way.so i run into her the next day also and tell her to meet in the hostel at 8:15
The big day arrives and I am ready by 8:10.And when she opens the door I swear I couldnt take off my eyes for a moment or two.I mean she is not really beautiful or something but Man she was looking something that night.By friday viera had gone back to czech.so my plan of going out with two girls(with viera being one of the most beautiful I have ever seen in this trip)almost backfired.But I had told her that the party might be a bit boring for you so you can bring over a friend or something.So she invited Anna from Sweden.Nothing much to write about her.

The party went well.Atleast I think so.they didnt look bored though I think it was too hot in there.Had them taste Gulaab jamun(Viki said they have something similar in Greece).and then had viki apply henna to her arm.She was all excited about it.But i think the best part was when I taught them how to dance to Punjabi music-bhangra.Hahahaha.they seemed to learn quite quickly.I think I had them quite fascinated about India by then.It was 2 o clock when we returned.Everyone criticises me for doing nothing with her.but I didnt want to.atleast that night.She told me that since viera has left you can come over to my room the next night.she is a bit insomniac and doesnt sleep too well.and I have all the time in the world.so it wasnt a bad idea

so next night I rang her door bell at 9.ten seconds then twenty then thirty.no one opened the door.I thought once more it has been a case of cuts for me.But just as i was going down the stairs I hear the lift open and she shouts from behind.Oh believe me it was a big relief coz I had nothing else in mind for the night.

Just as we were entering her room she told me she had an interesting experience today.When I asked her to elaborate.She told me that she had gone swimming with a group of German girls and boys today. Oh before I go further I forgot to tell you that she is a national swimmer.That explains her nearly impossible figure.yeah now let me continue with her(my ) story.So when they reach the lake they see that almost everyone out there is nude.the Germans follow suit and tell Viki to do the same.But she says no I cant do that.Perhaps in Greece but not in a foreign land.and she told me how uncomfortable she felt all the time with nude men all around her.

As she entered the room she gave me the surprise of my life.She said it is pretty hot in here.You wont be uncomfortable if I take off my top.Ofcourse not.
Well after coming from my room her room looked like heaven.But she was still apologetic about the dirtiness in her room.Women sometimes amaze me.and as we settled down and began to talk.I dont know when the conversation drifted but soon we were talking about love,sex,relationships virginity and stuff.Soon she was telling me about her ex boyfriends and guiding me how to woo a girl.believe me it was quite helpful.I told her about Katja.and she said you didnt handle her very well.this is Germany.She said I as a principle dont believe in relationships based only on sex.I'd much rather prefer something which involoves emotions.But in your case you cant characterize her as bad.because she didnt want just sex.you were together for a considerable period of time.and the attraction was mutual.you must have disappointed her this way.of course now you cant go back to her.It sounds stupid

well i was surprised by the amount of tension she takes .small small stuff.what am I going to do tomm. What will happen when I go to Cyprus?she says it is part of her character and she cant change it.
So what happened next?She said you can stay over for the night.But I dont want to bad characterise you.whatever she meant by that.

I fixed a date for next Friday.And everyone screamed at me how can you keep on repeating the same mistake again and again.All night with a half naked interested girl and still like this.I dont have a reply to them

3 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tu khota hi rahega hamesha...tu **** hai...as talwar says...big one

n u still thinking abt katja...u didn't even had a relationship so y r u thinking abt her...chill man...cool

n Go Go Go ...

 
At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

............ :)

 
At 3:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hats of to u sir...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home